Public Radio Underwriting Works!
Contact Wayne Blackmon 1-918-521-6900 or email him at wayne@PRUworks.org
Broadcast underwriting messages are a powerful way to have your enterprise make a clear on-the air statement about your commitment to noncommercial broadcasting.
While these messages are NOT commercials, they have a profound marketing and branding impact on our listeners.
Today’s smart marketers know that the changing landscape, brought on by the digital revolution, requires a whole new way to “Advertise.”
The underlying strategy that says “less is more” and “intrusive messages don’t work” lies at the center of this “new way.”
Here is a sample listing of professional services, non-profits and commercial enterprises who have discovered that underwriting messages on Public Radio is the way succeed in this changing landscape:
- Acquisition Advisors www.acquisitionadvisors.com
- Arts and Humanities Council of Tulsa www.ahha.org
- Barrow & Grimm Law Firm www.barrowgrimm.com
- Brooks Spinal Care www.brooksspinalcare.com
- Brookside Blooms www.brooksideblooms.net
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America www.cancercenter.com
- Cherokee Art Market www.bherokeeartmarket.com
- Cosmo Cafe www.cosmo-cafe.com
- Elote www.elotetulsa.com
- Holland Hall www.hollandhall.org
- Jackie Cooper www.jackiecooperimports.com
- Laffa Medi-Eastern Restaurant www.laffatulsa.com
- Gene W. McCormick DDS www.drgenemccormick.com
- Mid-First Bank www.midfirstbank.com
- Ninde Funeral & Cremation www.ninde.com
- Oklahoma Heart Institute www.oklahomaheart.com
- Philbrook Museum www.philbrook.org
- Phillips Theological Seminary www.ptstulsa.edu
- ProCure Proton Therapy Center www.procure.com
- Signature Symphony at TCC www.signaturesymphony.org
- Stewart Katz, MD 1705 E 19th Street, Tulsa, OK
- The Vault www.vaulttulsa.com
- Tulsa Ballet www.tulsaballet.org
- Tulsa Opera www.tulsaopera.com
- Tulsa PAC Trust www.tulsapactrust.org
- Tulsa Symphony www.tulsasymphony.org
- Warren Eye Clinic www.warreneye.com
- Wild Fork Restaurant www.wildfork.com
And best of all, your on-the-air underwriting dollars help fund both Public Radio 89.5 KWGS FM and Classical 88.7 KWTU FM, insuring that these quality radio stations remain on the air in Northeastern Oklahoma.
Wayne Blackmon, our underwriting specialist, can send you an information packet with prices, coverage area maps, audience information and answer your questions by phone (1-918-521-6900) or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.