Frequent Questions

Where's my mug?

If you asked for a mug, tee shirt, CD or other thank you gift in one of our fund drives, you should receive it by about six weeks after the end of the drive. If you don't, please contact Casey Morgan at or call her at 918-631-3118.

How do I make a donation?

There are several ways to donate to Public Radio Tulsa. Simply write a check for any amount to Public Radio Tulsa and mail it to Public Radio Tulsa at 800 South Tucker Drive, Tulsa, OK, 74104. Or click the "Support" tab above and choose "Contribute" to donate online. If you'd like to donate a car, click the  "Vehicle Donation" tab under the "Support" tab.

What about something that just I heard?

Much of the content you hear on KWGS 89.5 is available for you to listen to again from this website.   For example, to access a segment on Morning Edition, go to the "schedule" tab from the home page, and choose Public Radio KWGS 89.5.  Scroll to the day and time you heard it and click on the Morning Edition  link.  You can navigate to the segment and listen to it again on your computer.

How do I find the title and artist of a selection I heard on KWTU Classical 88.7?

From the home page, select “Music,” then “search playlist.”   If you heard the song during our daily Classical programming, from the drop down menu select “Masterworks on Classical 88.7-1 KWTU.”  Then click the “Search Playlists” tab.  This will bring up several days worth of playlists.  Click on the appropriate day and scroll down to the time you heard it for extensive title/composer/artist information.

Who do I contact about advertising (aka underwriting) on the stations?

Wayne Blackmon.  He can be reached at 1-918-521-6900.  Or, email him at:

How do I get an event announcement (public service announcement) on the air?

Email us your event announcement at:   Please include a phone number and/or website address where someone can turn for more details on the event.

Another terrific avenue for getting the word out about your event is to post it on our website “Calendar of Events.”  This is something you do yourself.   From the “Events” tab, choose “Submit event” and fill in the blanks.

How do I call the News department?

That is simple. A straight line  into the newsroom is 918-631-NEWS (6397). You may also send us an email at It will arrive in each editors' inbox.

Who do I contact about a reception problem?

Email our engineer, Brad Newman at  (P.S. Be sure to tell him your location and what kind of radio you are listening on).   Brad's direct phone number is 918-631-2843.

Who do I tell about a show that did not air properly?

Operations Director Steve Clem.  918-631-2844, or