Sand Springs Fire fighters donned Hazard Material Suits and stopped a Hydrochloric Acid leak on a rail car. Sand Springs Fire Chief Mike Wood says crews quickly found the source of the leak.
CHIEF WOOD: "Crews found it was a valve that was left open, probably from the last driver that off loaded from that car, maybe last night. As the sun came up and the temperature started rising it started pushing product out of the tank."
No one was injured and Chief Wood says there were no evacuations. The incident did close Murrow Road in Sand Springs for a little over an hour.