Smoke and flames force residents of an East Tulsa Apartment complex to flee.
The blaze broke out just before nine this morning at a complex, southeast of the intersection of 21st and Garnett.
Everyone got out okay, but an infant was dropped from a second floor window to safety below.
It appears the fire started in the kitchen of one of the units around a range.
Police had to block off 23rd Street to keep people from driving over the fire hoses. The Red Cross is on the scene to assist those displaced by the fire.