Local & Regional
7:53 am
Wed June 15, 2011

Carbon Monoxide Leak

Tulsa, OK – Carbon monoxide leak makes 5 ill at Okla business

TULSA, Okla. (AP) Authorities say five people at a Tulsa business have been treated for carbon monoxide exposure.

Firefighters responded to a call at Kentube about 2 p.m. Tuesday.

Emergency Medical Services Authority spokesman Chris Stevens says a 33-year-old man was transported from the scene to a hospital in serious condition. The others were treated at the scene.

Hazardous materials crews also responded to the call.

The cause of leak hasn't been determined.